Filey Sands Caravans Terms & Conditions.
When signing the booking form or paying the full deposit you are confirming that you agree to all of the following Terms & Conditions:
- The Primary Guest accepting these terms and conditions must be at least 25 years old and listed on the electoral roll.
- Name, age,address,phone number and email of lead guest is required upon booking. Names and ages of all guests staying in the caravan is also required. Only guests on the list may stay in the caravan.
- No hen or stag parties
For your own safety and the safety of others
- STRICTLY NO BARBECUES either inside, on the decking or surrounding area.
- NO SMOKING inside the caravan.
- NO PETS
- £50 deposit must be paid immediately to confirm the booking. This deposit is applied to the total cost of the holiday rental.
- Provisional bookings are not accepted.
- Full names and ages of all persons staying in the caravan are required at the time of booking.
- Full rental balance charge is due 6 weeks before the holiday or the booking will be cancelled and the deposit not refunded.
- In the event of cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to arrival date the deposit will not be refunded.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover accidents, losses, cancellations etc.
- A Security Deposit of £100 is required. This deposit covers damage and excessive cleaning if needed and will be returned in full within 7 days upon inspection of the caravan after your stay. Minor breakages are not charged. The caravan should be left in the same clean condition that you found it. This would include the kitchen is clean, all utensils put away, all bins are empty and in their designated area, toilets, basins and shower are clean. Please keep our caravan secure during your stay. The electrical, water and gas meters are recorded before and after your stay. Excesses will be charged.
The Security Deposit will be forfeit if any of the following occur:
- There have been non registered persons staying in the caravan.
- There has been smoking in the caravan.
- There have been pets in the caravan.
- Damage or mess has been caused and not repaired / replaced or cleaned.
- The caravan is vacated after the agreed time.
- There has been excessive use of gas or electricity.
- Evidence of drug use.
- If any safety equipment such as smoke alarms or fire extinguishers have been tampered with.
- The caravan is left dirty.
- Evidence of a barbecue being used.
- Any other unreasonable activities not listed above.
The Booking deposit is to secure you caravan holiday. It will be applied to total cost of the rental.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Bank transfer - Bank details provided on booking form
Damage to / Loss of property (The Caravan and / or contents)
Please report any accidents, losses or damages caused by you or your party as soon as possible to enable us to respond to the circumstances. Smaller items may be replaced by yourselves if you wish, but the item(s) must be like for like or we may keep part or all of your Security Deposit. Where the damage exceeds the £100 deposit necessary legal action will be taken to seek full compensation. In the event of loss of keys you will be liable for the cost of replacement of the locks and keys.
Problems with your accommodation
- You must report any problems immediately to the caravan owner.
You must give the caravan owner a fair and reasonable opportunity to rectify the problem or offer suitable compensation. In the event that you are not happy with the response from the owner then you must seek legal advice as this will protect the rights of both you and the owner.
Use of equipment in the caravan
You are agreeing to the safe use of all equipment in the caravan.
- The Central Heating has been set at a comfortable temperature and timing. If you wish either to be adjusted DO NOT do it yourself. Contact the owner who lives locally and they will make the adjustments. Please do not attempt to use the fire place.
- The sofa bed in the living room should only be used for sleep. It should not be left up for lounging in front of the TV.
- The caravan owner will not be considered liable for any injury caused by improper use of equipment.
- Faulty equipment must be reported immediately. You must not use any equipment you do not consider to be in perfect condition.
- Any claims of injury must be reported to the owner immediately.
- If you are unsure of how to use any of the equipment supplied then contact the owner immediately.
- Claims will be thoroughly investigated and prosecution may be sought in the event of fraudulent claims.
- Please no candles.
Disputes & Harassment
In the event of a dispute then a third party may be consulted in order to resolve matters.
- Repeated / abusive telephone calls, text messages , written correspondence or other contact will not be tolerated.
- By agreeing to these terms you will not threaten legal action in the event that the bond is not returned due to any breach of these rules. Any such action will be considered harassment.
- You will be liable for any additional costs incurred as a result of any breach of these rules.
Arrival & Departure and Keys
Keys will be in the key safe on your arrival and the code will be given to you the day before your arrival. The key must be returned and locked in the safe on your departure.
- Arrival time 2:00 P.M.
- Departure time 11:00 A.M.
If desired entertainment passes can be purchased at the Haven reception. Prices vary. Please consult the Haven website for prices.